Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Baby Steps...

So once a month was not the blogging schedule that I wanted to aspire to...but we all take baby steps towards our goals! And one might ask, if no one is reading your blog, why bother? Well, first of all, it is a goal I set forth for myself. And I am tired of not reaching my goals - by not even trying. (Sound familiar?) Secondly, Just because you're not reading it today doesn't mean that you won't some day. (Fingers crossed.) And secondly, sometimes you just want to speak/vent without judgement! Because let's face it, everyone has an opinion about how you could do things differently. I hear this most days of my life, even though some people may not even realize that they are doing it! And going through college as an art major, putting yourself on display to be critiqued to death, I can take some criticism. But criticizing to a gnat's ass about everything? Well come one, everyone has their limits! But I digress...

So eventually, I will start posting some creations and not just my sometimes incoherent ramblings...we're just waiting for that creativity to wake up. I'm hoping that girl is not lost forever...all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment